Research at the School of Business and Economics is integral to who we are and why we are here: research of the highest level that informs academia, but research that is also instrumental to helping shape and influence the wider world across both the public and private sectors.
Interdisciplinary research centres
- Centre for Global Sourcing and Services
- Centre for Post-Crisis Finance
- Centre for Professional Work and Society
Business discipline groups
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- International Business, Strategy and Innovation
- The Management of Information, Decisions and Operations
- Marketing and Retailing
Economics discipline groups
We are passionate about the research we do and the dynamic research community we have created at Loughborough, inspiring and supporting researchers from around the world to explore research questions that sit at the intersection of contemporary intellectual debate and the challenges confronting business and policy communities. That blending of rigour and relevance is at the core of our research philosophy. Ultimately, our research matters.
Whether you are a prospective doctoral student interested in Microeconomics or Consumer Behaviour, or an industry leader seeking to fund vital research about International Marketing Strategies, the School of Business and Economics is well placed to provide the right opportunities for you and to get you to where you want to be.