It's Better OFF - Results
It's Better Off was launched in February 2008, the aim of the campaign was to raise awareness of how energy is used across campus, over time this campaign has spread to cover all aspects of the sustainability spectrum.
'It's Better OFF to be energy' aware looks at the energy the university consumes. During the first year of the campaign the University saw a saving of 5.75%, this was the equivalent to £119,000 and 708t/C02. The second year of the campaign has shown a saving of 4.9%, which is the equivalent to £91,000 and 508 tCO2. Year 3 saw another saving of 7%, which is the equivalent to £135,000 and 906t/C02.
Since the beginning of the campaign the University has seen savings of…
3.7 million kWh
Overall the carbon the University has saved would be enough to run around 337 average family homes!
Please have a look at the reports to see how your building is performing.
- Easter 2013 Results
- Nov 2011 to Jan 2012 Results
- Christmas 2011/12 Results
- Aug 2011 to Oct 2011 Results
- May 2011 to July 2011 Results
- Jan 2011 to April 2011 Results
- Easter Results 2008/2011
- Christmas 2010/11 Results
- August 2010 to October 2010 Data
- May 2010 to July 2010 Data
- Easter 2010 Results
- Feb 2010 to Apr 2010 Data
- Nov 2009 to Jan 2010 building reports
- Nov 2009 to Jan 2010 summary
- Christmas Results
- Christmas 2009/2010 Results
- Aug 2009 to Oct 2009 summary
- Aug 2009 to Oct 2009 building reports
- Feb 2009 to April 2009 summary
- Feb 2009 to April 2009 building reports
- May 2009 to July 2009 summary
- May 2009 to July 2009 building reports
- May 2009 Bank Holiday savings
- Easter 2009 switch off savings
- 2009 building performance summary
- Building Reports Feb-Apr 2009